I think I just saw a pig fly by my window.
The devil is suddenly feeling chilly.
David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen are best friends again.
I’m about to post my second video in as many weeks.
What is happening?
Clearly, I’m in the grip of temporary insanity, prompted by a challenge issued by gojulesgo of the blog Go Guilty Pleasures. Riffing off the popularity of the Accent Video blog idea, Julie (I don’t know if I’m allowed to call her Jules yet) asked folks to do the following:
- Tell everyone who you are, why we should care, and what your silliest guilty pleasure is.
- Incorporate my favorite word: heinous.
- Oh yeah, you only have 30 seconds. (Because every game is funnier when the clock is ticking.)
She said in comments that the favorite word could be our own, so I did not use the word heinous, even though I do think it’s a pretty great word. I did use freakin’ which is of course a slightly more polite version of fuckin’ because I do love me the swear words, but it seemed more appropriate to use the euphemism for this. I mean, we barely know each other!
It’s a fun idea, I need a break from grading, and I like keeping people their toes, so here goes nothin’!
Other guilty pleasures I didn’t have time to reveal in the video include:
- Shoes, and most recently these boots in leopard print.
- Project Runway and Top Chef.
- Curse words.
- Closing the blinds and dancing like a fool.
- icanhazcheeseburger.com and videos of Maru the cat on YouTube
Have a great weekend everyone!